The Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) is used for testing the integrity of fiber optic cables. It can verify splice loss, measure length and find faults. The OTDR is also commonly used to create a "picture" of fiber optic cable when it is newly installed. Later, comparisons can be made between the original trace and a second trace taken if problems arise. Analyzing the OTDR trace is always made easier by having documentation from the original trace that was created when the cable was installed.
1. Small size, light weight, easy to carry.
2. Reliable performance and good repeatability.
3. One-key operation, no complex settings.
4. Can easily test node length and fault location.
5. The integrated visual fault location system can easily detect the optical fiber fault location in the blind area.
6. Silicone keys are used to provide comfortable handling
7. Battery operation time is long, convenient to replace, suitable for long time field work.
8. This instrument is suitable for fault location in engineering construction and maintenance based on FTTX and access network.
Test fiber length to determine the location of the fault point
Test the distance between two optical fiber nodes
Test fiber repair status
Working wavelength: 1550nm (1310nm optional)
Fiber type: 9/125um single mode fiber
Connector type: FC/PC
Sensor type: InGaAs
Laser peak power: ≥60m/W
Display distance: non-reflective event: 20km (≥2.5dB) Reflection event: 60km (≥1dB)
Unit of measurement: m
Reflective event blind zone: 15m
Distance accuracy (reflection event): Shi (2m + 2 * 10-4 distance)
Visual fault locator wavelength: 650nm
Visual fault locator power: -1mW
Power: 3 AA batteries
Working temperature: -5-40 ° C
Storage temperature: -10-60 ° C
Humidity: 0-85? No condensation)
Weight (without battery): 350g