TangHu GYXTW central bundle tube cable is constructed by inserting a 250 μm fiber into a loose tube made of a high modulus material filled with a water-repellent compound. The loose tube is coated with a double-sided plastic coated steel strip (PSP) longitudinally, and a water-blocking material is added between the steel strip and the loose tube to ensure the compactness and longitudinal water resistance of the cable. Two parallel steel wires are placed on both sides to be extruded. The vinyl sheath is cabled.
· Has good mechanical and temperature properties.
· The loose tube material itself has good hydrolysis resistance and high strength.
· The tube is filled with a special grease to provide critical protection to the fiber, good pressure resistance and softness.
· Double coated steel strip (PSP) improves the moisture resistance of the cable.
· Two parallel wires ensure the tensile strength of the cable.
· Small diameter, light weight and easy to lay.
· Long delivery length
Bandwidth (Class A)
Cable cut-off wavelength
Number of fibers
Allowable stretching force
Allowable crushing force